We are proud to announce that Brim’s Full Page Cache Version 3.1.3 has been released! Major features and improvements include:
- Added formkey replacement support for the level1 cache.
- Added formkey replacement support for json encoded requests.
- Added helper method to disable the page cache.
- Fixed breadcrumbs container where the path was not correct based on last visited category.
- Fixed use case where blocks without names could be hole punched.
- Improved HTML response detection to prevent minification on non-html responses.